Polish Triangle Marketplace Opens!
WPB SSA’s Polish Triangle Marketplace is in full swing every Thursday, 3-7pm, through September 27th!
Easily accessible by the blue line Division stop or Ashland, Division or Milwaukee buses, this summer’s market features vendors offering tea blends, honey, artisanal cheeses, dried soup mixes, fresh herbs, butter and more! The marketplace also serves as a pickup point for Peasant Plot’s CSA.
Here is the most up-to-date list of vendors and what is offered:
- Spark of the Heart: Packaged dried soup mixes
- Local Folks Foods
- SenTEAmental Moods: Whole leaf teas & artisan tea blends, Brewing supplies, Honey
- Stamper Cheese Company: Wisconsin Artisanal Cheeses
- House of Two Urns: Fresh Herbs, banana bread, specialty butter, vintage aprons, cookbooks, chutney, handmade ceramics
- Peasants’ Plot CSA: organic vegetables CSA pickup location, tote bags (sign up to become a CSA shareholder here).